The application for the European Master in Renewable Energy AY2024-2025 is open. Applications can be submitted via the website.
- 15 April for Oldenburg University
- 1st May for non-EU students applying to Hanze University
- 1 June for non-EU students applying to the University of Zaragoza and Mines-Paris PSL
- 27 June for EU students applying to the University of Zaragoza
- 15 July for EU students applying to Hanze University and Mines-Paris PSL
How to start your application?
The first thing applicants must do is to register with this site. To register simply go to the “Create an account” page and fill it in. You will receive an email with your password. When successfully logged in you can create an application.
How to create an application?
You have to go to ‘How to Apply’ and select ‘Create/edit your Application’. Fill in the application over time and save it in an unfinished state if necessary: the compulsory fields must be filled in, but the documents can be uploaded at a later stage. The application can be saved at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the page and pressing “save”. Please note, the application will not actually be submitted for review until the “submit” button is clicked. You must apply with the same email address as for the account creation.