HelioRec is looking for a Software Engineer and Customer Development Manager to work in its team.
Software Engineer: About the Role
– Work with the HelioRec team to develop a software that predicts the energy generation for our floating solar power plants;
– Utilize data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the accuracy of the energy generation predictions;
– Data gathering from different sources (meteo-stations, sensors, open-data bases etc.);
– Collaborate with the engineering and production teams to ensure the software is integrated seamlessly into our existing systems;
– Continuously test and improve the software to ensure it is reliable and accurate.
If you are a highly skilled software engineer with a passion for working on innovative and cutting-edge technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with HelioRec.
Customer Development Manager: About the role
– Develop and implement strategies to acquire and retain customers;
– Conduct market research to understand customer needs, preferences, and buying behaviors;
– Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders;
– Write the tender documentation;
– Participating in conferences/exhibitions;
– Analyze customer data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement;
– Lead customer negotiations and manage contract renewal processes;
– Prepare regular reports on customer development and performance metrics.
If you are a highly skilled Customer Development Manager with a passion for working on innovation and sustainability, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with HelioRec.