Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship
The application portal for the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership’s scholarship has now opened for the 2019 cycle. The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is a non-profit, CEO-led organization of leading electricity companies committed to sustainable electrification worldwide. Among their activities, the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership leads a Scholarship Program for exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development.
- $23,000 US per year (max. two years)
- 10 scholarships annually
Deadline: Applications are due on March 8, 2019
Detailed instructions on eligibility and how to apply are available here.
PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS MUST:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in sustainable energy development
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be an outstanding student
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development